March 8, 2016

Pregnancy Style : Maxi Outer

A quick ootd at office!






Since my husband is on duty out of country, there's no people that I can asked for capturing my #ootd habit. How about asking to dad & mom? malu! because usually for one look, I need more than 20, maybe 30 or sometimes more than 40 snaps before I get the perfect one. (kecuali kepepet :p) hehehe...Until, I remember my officemate have a skill to use camera (she ever did a photoshoot for her friends portofolio) then, I text her before go to office, ask her help to snap my ootd in office! thanks Diaan! *grin*

Anyway, in my second semester of pregnancy, I choose to not wearing my office uniform anymore. Too tight and I can't breathhh. Feels like Kung Fu Panda everytime I see myself in the mirror wearing it. Unfortunately office doesn't have any special uniform for pregnant lady and it means GOOD NEWS for me! hohoho. I can wearing any comfortable casual combination outfit, fit for me and my belly and in this #ootd session  I'm wearing maxi outer that can hide my baby bump .

That was my story, how about yours?

OUTFIT | Outer by Thalassa | Pants by Hava | Mini wedges by Yongki Komaladi | Unbranded hand bag

8 comments:

  1. Pertanyaannya dulu sebelum nikah siapa yang fotoin? Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wahahaha serabutaaan, siapa aja yang mau fotoin :9

      Delete
  2. Cakep amat sih bumil ☺️

    Btw naksir celana nya.. Eike WA ah mau nanya2 #gangguinbumil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maacihhh... ditunggu gangguannya teh yeyee #lahdemen haha

      Delete
  3. pertanyaannya idem sama mb lia harahap, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assiiik jadi ga usah pake seragaman kantor yaaa, hihihi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ga keliatan kayak kungfu panda sama sekalii.. Tetap cantiik Put. Pilihan bajunya juga kece ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit and comment!