March 1, 2010

march first 2010.. 20.52 pm

hello world, nggak kerasa udah bulan maret
wish everything will be fine this month.amin..amin
i have sum plans in this month dan smoga semua plan yg udah disusun berjalan lancar..amin
oh iya, i'll face my mid-term this march, doakan semoga sukses ya

hari ini aku capek banget..teparrrr sekali
jalanan macet dimana mana, belom lagi hujan yang subhanallah dahsyat nya
akhirnya nyampe rumah, langsung beberes, makan dan tidur :)
tapi abis itu dibangunin, disuruh mindahin mobil.. my father will come
hoaaaah.. :O

And now im sitting in front of my toshiba and searching sum info about my subject's topic for tomorrow , but suddenly i found top 10 indonesian blogs, then i red it all..<-- lupa sama niat awal..heheheh
by the way, i wanna tell you this, world..
tiba tiba aku denger suara fireworks dari luar rumah, then i remembered my new year's moment and i remembered with my friend.. il me manques :'( huhuhu

okay, aku mau balik ke niat awal dulu.. i wanna read and search others analisis semantik for semantik class, tomorrow..

wish me luck..amin ya Allah..
g'nite world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit and comment!