February 28, 2011

Bengkulu Trip

 assalammualaikum dear hijabers
well, after celebrated Maulid Nabi at my house, a week after, 2 days before my dateline day of my anatoted bibliography assignment, i went to Bengkulu...hehehe what a  nice sweet escape :D
it was my first time to go to Sumatera


i wore, first day :



veil paris / outwear - unbranded / skirt by Mainland Heritage / bag - Guess / heels - mom's

second day :

comfortable and lovely harem pants by Ria Miranda 

Attended Maulid Nabi's celebration and syukuran at my aunty and my uncle's new house


aunty - uncle
what a nice pose :D




  
 i love my aunty's outfit, she wore kaftan style..lovely :)


 the next day, i went to Pantai Panjang (near from my hotel)

Fort Marlborough 





 and Soekarno's house (The first President of Indonesia)




 yes, that's what i called sweet escape 

salaam..
puput utami

1 comment:

  1. Salam kenal dan salam persahabatan. Makasih foto-fotonya. Kalau ada waktu silahkan berkunjung ke: OBYEKTIF.COM trims.

    Salam kompak:
    Obyektif Cyber Magazine
    (obyektif.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit and comment!